vineri, 17 iulie 2009

Heet Makes Me Shop (at ASOS)

I have no idea when this happened, but it has come to my attention that ASOS is actually shipping to Romania, at oh so low costs (really). This being said, I have long drooled over many ASOS items and occasionally purchased some off Ebay, but getting them from the source is well... exquisite. On top of that, they are having the SALE of the century, so I couldn't miss on a few items. Frankly, I didn't buy much, only some stuff I can't really get around here. Here are my picks:

Intr-un final ASOS si-a marit zona de livrari, incluzand Romania. Am avut ocazia sa achizitionez produse ASOS doar prin intermediul Ebay-ului, asa ca nu puteam rata acest moment (mai ales ca reducerile lor ajung la 80%). M-am limitat doar la produsele de mai jos, care pentru mine sunt esentiale. Daca aveti ocazia, nu uitati de cumparaturile de pe ASOS!

All images are from ASOS.com
Believe it or not, we can't find ok looking crop tops anywhere around here and I just couldn't resist these two. The bra... well, it was cheap and it looks interesting enough to hide under a boyfriend blazer. I will let you know on the quality as soon as they arrive.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu